Most simplest way of producing amphetamine

MuricanSpirit

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Whats actually the most beginner friendly way to produce amphetamine? From the resources I get in this forum I would guess its by synthesis with P2NP, right?

And whats the most easy way to produce P2NP (small scale)?

Hans-Dietrich

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The easiest way is through the mercuryс-aluminum amalgam. Very simple method and high repeatability. there is a video on the net. I can teach )

For p2np, the easiest way is Henry's condensation. I can teach too ))))

Hans-Dietrich

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes show me.

I can't buy mercuryс-aluminum amalgam but I assume I can just mix mercury with aluminium under heat?
ArsoleDickite
Not certainly in that way. If you just add mercury to aluminum placed in water, the aluminum will turn into sludge. It is necessary to mix the mercury salt with water and add aluminum foil there. Without heating. At room temperature (20-25 degrees Celsius, not 42 as in Bangkok). The main idea is to accurately withstand the moment when the aluminum is amalgamated, rinse it with clean water and add a mixture of propene for recovery. After that, it remains only to have time to bring the flask to the container with water and pray that this whole system does not fuck up.

If you really need a consultant, I propose to go into conversations and discuss.

Last edited:

MuricanSpirit

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Not certainly in that way. If you just add mercury to aluminum placed in water, the aluminum will turn into sludge. It is necessary to mix the mercury salt with water and add aluminum foil there. Without heating. At room temperature (20-25 degrees Celsius, not 42 as in Bangkok). The main idea is to accurately withstand the moment when the aluminum is amalgamated, rinse it with clean water and add a mixture of propene for recovery. After that, it remains only to have time to bring the flask to the container with water and pray that this whole system does not fuck up.

If you really need a consultant, I propose to go into conversations and discuss.
Hans-DietrichSure, first I want to make UR-144 then make some amphetamine.

Hans-Dietrich

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
No problem. Ask me if there's any need )

salaubry

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Some problem to find mercury nitrate... someone have idea where to find it? Thanks!

Hans-Dietrich

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Some problem to find mercury nitrate... someone have idea where to find it? Thanks!
salaubry
Easy peasy. Buy a mercuryc thermometer (for example, in China, $ 1 apiece for 10 tuk and $ 5 for delivery). Collect mercury from it. Add nitric acid to mercury.
For mercury from 1 thermometer 2 ml of acid. To obtain amalgam for 1 synthesis of 10 grams of propene, 1 ml of solution is enough.

MuricanSpirit

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Mercury requires a license here but cinnabar doesn't. There are several sources where you can buy cinnabar pearls, crystals etc. I'm not sure how hard it is to obtain mercury from cinnabar.

Hans-Dietrich

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
What seriously can't you buy a medical thermometer in china ???

You can get it from cinnabar if you have enough of it.

Hans-Dietrich

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
No I cant buy it in china but from china :p

I assume a medical thermometer contains more mercury? Is it compared to obtaining from cinnabar cheaper?
ArsoleDickite
The question doesn't make sense. There is no particular difference from what to make mercury nitrate. In a sense, throwing is even more convenient. You need to use what is available.

MuricanSpirit

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The question doesn't make sense. There is no particular difference from what to make mercury nitrate. In a sense, throwing is even more convenient. You need to use what is available.
Hans-Dietrich
Sorry if it made no sense I meant it this way:

Lets say a medical thermometer costs about 50$ and lets say you get 100ml Mercury (yeah probably thats too much but for the sake of example) is this more than what you would get when buying 50$ crystals/pearls and obtain mercury this way?

In other words is it more cost efficient to buy cinnabar crystals/pearls and obtain mercury from there compared to obtaining mercury from medical thermometer.

Hans-Dietrich

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
There is probably 200 (maybe 500) milligrams of mercury in a thermometer or so. In China, it costs $ 1. Just $ 1.

MuricanSpirit

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
But you need more than that right? If you buy as private person 100pcs thermometer you will make yourself suspicious.

But if you buy a lot of pearls and stones (especially non mercury as well) you only look like esoteric idiot

Hans-Dietrich

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Everybody give a fuck how many thermometers I have. Trust me. Until I start selling them myself))))

10 pieces are enough for a start )

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
It's fairly easy to make decent amounts of mercury from cinnabar. If this guy can do it etc ... 50 grams of starting material, 8 grams of mercury.
Cinnabar can be found on Ebay. Right next to the chinese thermometers :).
Sloppy chemist doing mercury from cinnabar

Hans-Dietrich

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
It's fairly easy to make decent amounts of mercury from cinnabar. If this guy can do it etc ... 50 grams of starting material, 8 grams of mercury.
Cinnabar can be found on Ebay. Right next to the chinese thermometers :).
Sloppy chemist doing mercury from cinnabar
DocX
I have not seen the point of fucking with cinnabar for several days if there is a thermometer. Let him get it as he wants.

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I have not seen the point of fucking with cinnabar for several days if there is a thermometer. Let him get it as he wants.
Hans-DietrichOf course he can get what he wants. Lets just not decide FOR him what he wants, but merely give him information about the alternatives. You dont have to fuck with anything you dont like.
And by the way, why don't you post a link to these Chinese mercury thermometers?
Here's one for cinnabar.

MuricanSpirit

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hans-Dietrich
The point is that all products containing mercury have to be declared at customs. Simple as that. Pretty sure I can find a domestic shop to buy it but even they require a license. And as I said buying 10 thermometers is pretty suspicious while buying cinnabar crystals is absolutely unregulated.

I'm also just asking hypothetically but I would rather prefer making my own mercury instead of just taking the risk to get caught.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect